Written for Windows, WinVoice-NET
take a graphical approach to dental laboratory invoicing and billing, making
traditionally boring and tedious tasks quick, easy, professional and fun!
The invoice screen is designed intuitively permitting quick data entry, just
a few clicks of your mouse and your invoice/work
ticket is complete. no more need for product codes, pencils, calculators,
and frustration. Most fields have pull down boxes allowing you to quickly
select an item instead of having to type the name or code. If you prefer
to type, you need only type the first few letters of the data before WinVoice
recognizes what you are looking for and completes typing for you. Dates
are especially easy, a graphical calendar is displayed, you just click
on the day in question. Pricing is simple, just click on a tooth in the
tooth chart, it automatically highlights, telling the system the number
of units and the teeth involved. It doesn't take an incredible typist or
someone with computer knowledge to quickly generate an invoice with WinVoice.
Not only is WinVoice
quick and easy, it is almost completely configurable. Every element of
an invoice can be changed to fit how you run your lab. You may setup as
many departments, shades, restorations, designs, and metals that you wish.
You may name them what you wish, and price them as you wish. You even have
the ability to specify different fees for every doctor. WinVoice
is shipped complete with dummy doctors, restorations, designs, and prices.
All that is needed to start, is to modify the existing dummy data to correspond
with your lab's doctors, restorations, and prices.
is designed to be pleasing to the eye as well as to the other senses. The
look and feel of WinVoice
can be changed to fit your individual tastes. Each user can change the
background desktop that WinVoice
uses. They may select any bitmap they desire, a Windows desktop bitmap,
your company logo, the PECOS desert scene, or if you prefer, a plain background
can use two different accounting systems. It can use balance forward as
you probably already use or Real-time accounting. In Real Time accounting,
payments are applied to the oldest invoice sand statements display all invoices
that have been unpaid, or partially paid, as well as current invoices. Your
doctors get to see exactly where all charges originate and how their payments
apply. You will never again need to spend valuable time researching a doctor's
account to assume him/her your records are correct. Switching back and
forth between the account styles is as easy as clicking a box!
Keeping you in touch with your lab's
operations is a high priority for WinVoice
Real time reporting gives up to the minute information on doctor productivity,
value, and remakes. You can instantly view a unit and dollar amount of
cases working and receivables that are current, 30, 60, 90, and 120+. Scheduling
and employee productivity are a snap with WinVoice
and unlink most dental lab software, WinVoice
can send all reports to the screen, print, or fax/modem.
is a Windows based program. Therefore, you can use the clipboard to cut
and paste information from other Windows programs. If you already have
doctor information in your word processor, this makes setting up WinVoice
a breeze. WinVoice
has been optimized for multi tasking environments so there is no need to
exit WinVoice when you run your word processor or other software. You can
hardly tell that WinVoice
is operating in the background!
Most of today's popular software
titles require vast amount of drive space. We know you drive space is a
valuable commodity, that's why the data file structures of WinVoice
have been designed not only for speed, but for size as well. The basic
installation takes a mere 2 megs of drive space! WinVoice
also allows you to compress and archive old data files. By routinely archiving,
you can reduce the drive space that WinVoice
occupies by more than half!
requires a minimum of a 386-33 IBM compatible PC with 4 megs of
RAM, 10 megs of free drive space, Windows 3.1, and a high density 3 1/2
floppy. Fully tested with Windows 3.1, Windows for Workgroups v3.11, Windows 95, Windows 98
and Windows NT, WinVoice
will run on practically any computer. WinVoice
will operate under Window's for Workgroups(including Windows Dial-up networking),
Novel, and most network software that support Windows file sharing. With
Windows Dial-Up networking, you don't even have to be in the same building
as your lab to use WinVoice
You can easily call from home to do your billing!
Some of the primary advantages of WinVoice
over other Windows packages are:
- Form letters, invoices, work tickets,
and statements can be modified to fit your existing pre-printed forms or
you may completely customize them to fit your tastes(we offer a service
to create custom forms for a nominal fee). All customized formats can be
printed on plain paper, tractor feed computer paper or pre-printed forms.
Optional bitmap printing allows you to print tooth charts and your company
- Fully compatible with Lite and
Pro. Upgrading to a larger version is quick and easy. WITHOUT LOOSING
- Easy to use interface complete
with button bars, status bars, and configurable "desktop".
- Space saving data compression causes
your data to take up nearly half that of competing softwares.
- Unlimited old case lookup. Cases
are saved until you decide to remove them.
- Reports are configurable. This
allows you to get to the information you want when you want.
- Onscreen reports. These tabular
dialogs allow you to look at and even copy to the clipboard your report
- Pie graphs give you a graphical
representation of your business data.
- Employee security allows you to safeguard your data.
- E-notes allow you to send messages
to your employees.
- Supports both United States and
Canadian tooth numbering schemes.
- Multi-company support. Control
several labs with one software or divide your company up into departments
for productivity tracking!
- Practically unlimited configuration.
You are "limited" to approximately a million doctors, restorations,
designs, shipping types, payment types, status types, metals, departments,
etc. Restorations and designs are sub-divided by department for faster
- Auto-scheduling. You configure
how long it takes to preform your restorations and configure a easy to
use calendar and WinVoice will give you recommendations on when to schedule
- Step tracking for employee productivity.
The reasons for going with Net over Pro are:
- Networking support. Use WinVoice Net on more than one computer at a time.
- More reports. Net can generate
literally hundreds of more reports than Pro. Some of these reports include
Miscellaneous charge, Design, Shade, Doctor checkup,
Billing summary, Finals, and a detailed Scheduling report.
- More advanced invoice data entry allows you to modify tax rates,
discounts, and service charges on the fly and enter in an different
ship to address.
- Imaging allows you to store graphics along with an invoice.
- Multi-page invoice printing gives you the capacity to create more
elaborate invoices in an easier to read format.
- Barcoding means fast invoice lookup, printing, and closing.
- Reminders keep you abreast of custom shades and other appointments.
- Contact tracking stores when you contact your doctors and what you
The Net v3.7 revision that was released on May 10, 2002 contains these
revisions to the Net v3.5.
- Quickbooks QIF export
- Production Accounts
- Credit doctors to zero hidden feature
- "Print on save" company option
- Enhanced billing summary report
- Interest.nam file, if present, replaced "Interest on account" with whatever is in interest.nam
- Removed ability to delete employee currently logged in as
- Additional prompt when saving an already closed invoice.
- Image module stretch option and image compression
- Enhanced backup with better disk testing
- Auto-resizing of boxes to make sure no options are hidden
- "To all" option on e-notes
- Sales tax report now shows interest charges
- "Under the hood" streamlining of report generating greatly speeds creation of reports
- Upon startup automatically optimizes configuration files to speed access times
- Checks for deleted "bill-to" doctors
- New security option "can't change doctor after save"
- New security option "Invntry Admin" which controls access to configuring inventory
- "Under the hood" major enhancement when using "entered" date filter
- Price list printout now sorted by name
- Enhanced aging report using 30/60/90/120+ to use last period dates rather than true 30 days
- Added rolodex card option on label printing and labels are now sorted
- Close period dialog now has a checkbox to automatically set for end of day
- 32 bit DLL's and EXE's are now run-time compressed for faster network loading times
- Step barcode "under the hood" redesign, creating massive speed improvements on usage
- Added WVTMCLK32.EXE which is a full screen windows time clock program with MS Agent voice support
- Added Employee Time Summary report
- Employees now have an "inactive" switch which removes them from several locations without deleting
- Doctors now have an "inactive" switch that removes them from several locations without deleting
- Added internal station barcoding option directly inside of WinVoice rather than external, with option to print invoice after scanning a station for shipping departments
- Added Station report
- Added Station duration report
- Acc Recv Due printout now contains summary of due values.
- Increased invoice number length to 10 to properly identify longer numbers and barcodes.
- Added /SUPERREPAIR switch to rebuild totals on all invoices based on tooth arch data for catastrophic crashes
- Invoice list "under the hood" improvements for labs with large doctor lists
- Loading/printing of invoices enhanced by taking advantage of the auto-sort startup, especially with longer lists.
- Print driver XP fixes for 32 bit version
- Credit cards are now validated for correct checksum before saving to check for mistyping
- Added "not at station" option for invoice filter
- Added "use units on reports" to the step configuration screen so you can get better step reporting.
- Units report now uses print tune options for higher control of output.